Wet wipes for cleaning all purpose 100 u.
Keep out of the reach of children. Read label before using. Make sure you have the container or label of the product at hand if you have to consult with a doctor. Liquid and vapour inflammable. Can cause serious eye injuries. Can cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and any other source of ignition. Do not smoke. Use gloves/protective clothing/protective goggles/face protection. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if worn and if they can be easily removed. Continue washing. Store in a well ventilated place. Keep the container hermetically closed.