Adhesive removal spray 200 ml
This product may affect certain types of plastics (e.g. Polystyrene). Please make a small trial before using. Contains D-Limonene. May cause allergic reaction. This aerosol is extremely inflammable. Contains pressurised gas: It could burst if heated. Can cause skin irritation and serious eye irritation. Can cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Toxic for aquatic organisms, with long-lasting harmful effects. Make sure you have the container or its label at hand if you have to consult with a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and any other source of ignition. Do not smoke. Do not vaporize on a naked flame or any other source of ignition. Do not perforate or burn, even if empty. Do not breathe the dust/smoke/gases/mist/vapours/aerosol. Only use in the open air or in well ventilated areas. Do not disperse in the environment. Use gloves/protective clothing/protective goggles/face protection. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 ºC/122 ºF.
1 spray can