Display of pens made from recycle plastic bottles 36 u.

Ref. 18765
Display of cardboard with 36 pens made from plastic of recycled bottles. 1 mm tip and oil-based ink. Each display contains 36 pens in 3 different colors: white, medium blue and navy blue (12 per color). Each pen is made from 80% recycled PET. The remaining 20% belongs to other components as the ink, the lead, the spring, etc. The problem with plastic is a global problem that concerns us all. Plastic products often have a very short shelf life, but take hundreds of years to degrade, which leads to environmental pollution. In APLI we join the fight against the excess of plastic in the oceans and we want to contribute our bit by manufacturing these pens from PET plastic bottles (RPET).


Dark blue

Presentation format


1 display

Sales format
Sale unit